I've been thinking a lot about my favorite combos and I've been wanting to add two more combos bringing each list up to 12 combos.
You can find my favorite combos in the page tabs above.
Your opinions are much appreciated!
Girls First Names:
- Jane - I currently have Jane Sophia on my list but I've been loving Sophia as a first name lately and want to seperate it from Jane. So I'm looking for a new middle name for Jane. What do you think of Jane Margot, Jane Margaret, Jane Evelyn (or should I spell it EveLynn because that's how I pronounce it?)
- Sophia - I just love how beautiful Sophia is and want to give it a special place on my favorites list. What do you think of Sophia Lisette? Or maybe Sophia Margot, Sophia Evelyn or Sophia Isolde?
- Phoebe - I've always loved Phoebe and want it back on my favorite combos list. What do you think about Phoebe Isolde, Phoebe Evelyn or Phoebe Margot?
What about Evelyn? I love this name but I always pronounce it like eve-lin instead of the common ev-uh-lin. So I'm wondering if I was to use it should I spell it Evelyn and pronounce it how I want to or should I spell it Evelynn, EveLynn or Eve-Lynn?
- Jonathan Garrett - I've been loving both of these names and thought they sounded rather nice together. What do you think? Or do you think Jonathan Rhys and Garret Matthias / Matthias Garrett works better?
- Emmett Humphrey - I love Emmett as a first name lately. And I'm liking Humphrey more and more lately but think it works better as a middle name.
- Also what do you think of Ian Kenneth? Is it better than Jack Kenneth?
I know, lots of questions but I'd love hear your thoughts on all of these things!
Thanks so much!