Happy Easter everyone!
A few days ago I posted the names below in a This Or That? game on Behind the Name's game board. The idea of this game is to post which is your favorite middle name for each first name. I always enjoy seeing which combos are people's favorites and hearing their opinions on the flow/sound of a name combo.
So if you're reading this I'd love for you to comment and let me know which middle name you like best with each first name and why it's your favorite.
- Niobe Rose, Niobe Camille, Niobe Claire or Niobe Ruth?
- Nimue Elyse, Nimue Eve, Nimue Gisele or Nimue Corinne?
- Delyth Hope, Delyth Felicity, Delyth Morrigan or Delyth Isolde?
- Eluned Carys, Eluned Truth, Eluned Kate or Eluned Seren?
- Gwenda Camille, Gwenda Lucille, Gwenda Adeline or Gwenda Elaine?
- Lisette Sophia, Lisette Victoria, Lisette Aimee or Lisette Amelie?
- Colm Donovan, Colm Alexander, Colm Garrett or Colm Finley?
- Leith Killian, Leith Adrian, Leith William or Leith Anderson?
- Imre Julius, Imre Vaughn, Imre Gerard or Imre Thomas?
- Aloysius James, Aloysius Matteo, Aloysius George or Aloysius John?
- Jason Elijah, Jason Emrys, Jason Griffin or Jason Riley?
- Jonathan Maxwell, Jonathan Humphrey, Jonathan Rhys or Jonathan Sieffre?
Here are the most popular combos from when I posted these names of Behind the Name:
Girls Combos Winners:
- Niobe Claire - 10 votes
- Nimue Corinne - 12 votes
- Delyth Isolde - 11 votes
- Eluned Seren - 13 votes
- Gwenda Lucille - 11 votes
- Lisette Amelie - 16 votes
Boys Combos Winners:
- Colm Alexander - 18 votes
- Leith William - 13 votes
- Imre Vaughn - 10 votes
- Tie - Aloysius James & Aloysius Matteo - 10 votes each
- Jason Emrys - 15 votes
- Jonathan Rhys - 14 votes
Also I've really been liking Garrett, Humphrey and Emmet a lot lately and wonder what you think of these names? Do you think they are too old-fashioned sounding for a little boy today's world? Do you think a boy with one of these names might get teased in school?
Thanks everyone and have a joyous Easter!