As promised, here's a little Name Trivia Game for your enjoyment.
How is works:
--Answer the 10 Name Trivia Questions to the best of your ability without looking up the answers. All questions are multiple choice so just choose one answer.
--After you comment with your answers I will respond and tell you which questions you answered correctly.
Have fun! :)
Name Trivia Questions
1. What does the Biblical name Hannah mean?
"peaceful" / "favour" or "grace" / "covenant" / "my father is joy"
2. Which of these masculine names mean "dog"?
James / Noah / Luke / Caleb
3. Which of these names is not a form of John?
Hugh / Evan / Sean / Johannes
4. What does the Virtue name Verity mean?
"hope" / "friendship" / "truth" / "constance"
5. Which of these is not traditionally used as a nickname for Margaret?
Molly / Meg / Midge / Peggy
6. What do the initials C.S. stand for in author C.S. Lewis's name?
Colin Stone / Clarence Stanton / Clyde Stanley / Clive Staples
7. Which of these masculine Irish names means "little king"?
Riley / Ryan / Ronan / Reagan
8. Which of these girls names was more popular than the others in the USA in 2010?
Jocelyn / Emma / Claire / Bailey
9. Which of these French feminine names means "beloved"?
Amelie / Ariane / Adele / Aimee
10. Which of these boys names was more popular than the others in the USA in 2010?
Eric / Luis / Carter / Jacob
I look forward to seeing your answers!
Your Resident Name Enthusiast,