Sunday, February 6, 2011

Reworking My Favorites

I've been doing a lot of work on my favorite names and have been forming combos with my absolute favorite names. These are names I would actually use and I've tried to put them in order of my favorites.


Top 10 Boys Combos:

Edmund Laurence
Simon Henry
Nathaniel Welcome
Ciaran Michael
Colin Stone
Silas Gideon
Matthias Ian
Jack Kenneth
William Ezra
Titus Jasper

I've really been in love with Edmund lately and Laurence is my grandfather's name, the grandfather who I'm named after so it's a name I really want to use. I've loved Ciaran for so long but I probably won't use it. The Simon and Nathaniel combos are two that I've loved for a long time and do hope to use.



Top 10 Girls Combos:

Eleanor Mary
Amy Irene
Sadie Arabella
Lena Beatrice
Lydia Pearl
Jane Sophia
Emma Claire
Clara Adelaide
Julia Sally
Evangeline Mercy

Amy has been my favorite name for so long but now when I think of having a daughter Eleanor is the first name that comes to mind. I just adore it! I changed my Elena Beatrice combo and put in Lena which I really love. I've also recently added Clara to my top ten; it's a name my mom and I both like and thought it went alright with Adelaide. I love the name Sadie because it's a form of my late grandmother's name, Sally. I'm not sure about Sadie Arabella but it's pretty close to being something I'd use. I love both names. 


So, what are your thoughts? opinions? Which are your favorites? Any changes you'd recommend? 


No comments: