Monday, January 31, 2011

Sweet Girls Names!



Little girls can be so sweet and adorable! I hope one day to have a couple of sweet daughters on my own, preferably with blond or red curly hair. I have a few lovely names picked out already that I hope to use. I love girls names that are feminine and old-fashioned, beautiful old names!




Here are some of my favorite girls names:

Adelaide
Amy
Anneliese
Arabella
Beatrice
Catherine
Eleanor
Elena
Evangeline
Felicity
Grace
Irene
Isabella
Jane
Juliana 
Juliet
Leah
Lillias
Lydia
Marjorie
Mary
Phoebe
Rosalie
Sadie
Sophia



Recently a blogging friend posted some of her favorite girls names on her blog and I just loved them! 

  • Amelia Claire
  • Ariella Elise
  • Eloise Charlotte
  • Marilyn Floressa
  • Annabelle Elaine
  • and also she likes Lisette

Aren't they beautiful girly-girl names?


What are your favorite girls names?

4 comments:

Charity U said...

My favorite girls' names are: Felicity Rose, Bethany Joy, Laura Anne, and Tseitl Grace. You may recognize the name Tseitl from Fiddler on the Roof. I changed the spelling, though. :) I like the way it sounds! I like saying it. :)

Anonymous said...

Lori Anne
Annabel Lee :D
Eliza Rose
Elizabeth Nicole

Anonymous said...

Two of my favourites are: Felicity Jane and Alaina Hope

Free Dating UK said...

I love the name Ruth and that is what I am going to call my girl.