Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Name-a-gram Game

I got the game Bananagrams for Christmas and have really been enjoying this Scrabble type game. Being a name enthusiast I couldn't resist using the letter tiles to form names!

In each photo below the letter tiles form at least one name I was thinking of. Using all the tiles unscramble the letters to form a common name. All photos are my own, sorry for the poor color/lighting in some of them.

Example:

Josiah

Equals:

Josiah solved

See how many names you can get. I'll post the answers soon. Have fun!

Margaret
1. _____________

Lydia
2. ____________

Stephen
3. _____________

Grace
4. _______

Matthew
5. ____________

Amanda
6. ____________

Melody
7. _______________

Michael
8. _____________

Brooke
9. _____________

Andrew
10. ____________

Penelope
11. ________________

Joshua
12. ______________

2 comments:

Annie (larkin) said...

1. Margaret
2. Lydia
3. Stephen
4. Grace
5. Matthew
6. don't know!
7. don't know!
8. Michael
9. Brooke
10. don't know!
11. Penelope
12. Joshua

This was fun!

Annie (larkin) said...

6. Amanda
10. Andrew

I still can't get #7! Uggh- this is bothering me!

Queen Lucy