- Jocelyn - Jocelyn Opal, Jocelyn Ruth, Jocelyn Opal Ruth, Jocelyn Ruth Opal
- Clara Jeanette - was Clara Rosemary, I adore Clara and Jeanette is after a favorite aunt of my mom's who I've been wanting to honor.
- Jane Sophia Elinor - trying to decide how to pair these. I like Jane Elinor and Jane Sophia but I also really like Sophia Elinor so I'm thinking about Jane Sophia Elinor since I'm not sure I'd use Sophia as a first name but I adore Jane in that position.
- Julia Rosemary - I used to love Julia Mary but I'm thinking it a bit plain and since I'm trying to get Rosemary away from Clara why not Julia Rosemary.
- Cora Beatrix - I rather like Cora and I thought about Cora Jeanette but I've also been wanting to use Beatrix.
- Mary Helena - I had Mary Adelaide but I changed Adelaide to a first name so I'm back to really liking Mary Helena (prn. heh-lay-nah).
- Esme - I love the sweet sound of this name and am trying to keep some of the Scottish/Irish connections by using names with those origins: Esme Fiona, Esme Kathleen, Esme Caitriona, Esme Sorcha.
- Maisie - I think this name is really cute and so I'm thinking Maisie Caroline or Maisie Violet.
- Liliana - this is so beautiful and I rather like virtue names paired with it. Liliana Faith is pretty but plain and I like Liliana Grace better but I'm already using Grace as a first name. My friend Karis' parents made her name from the Greek word for 'grace' which is translated Charis most often. Liliana Karis is rather pretty but I'm still not quite sure or Liliana Charis.
Just some combos I'm working on. Some I've already changed are:
Phyllis Evelyn "Lyss"
Millicent Imogen "Millie"
WDYT? Any opinions or suggestions?