Monday, January 26, 2009
Object: One girls name and one boys name I like best for each letter.
Reason: Because I haven't done one of these in a while.
Girls / Boys
Amy / Aidan
Beatrice / Bartholomew
Catherine / Ciaran
Davia / Douglas
Eleanor / Eamon
Felicity / Finley
Grace / Gideon
Helena / Henry
Irene / Ian
Jocelyn / Jack
Kirsten / Kenneth
Lena / Laurence
Mary / Michael
Naomi / Nathaniel
Opal / Owen
Phoebe / Pearce
Quinn / Quinn
Ruby / Roman
Sally / Simon
Tabitha / Tristan
Una / Urias
Viola / Vaughan
Wilhelmina / William
Xandra / Xander
Yseult / Yoan
Zinnia / Zechariah
Not all of the above I'd use as first names but many I would use as middle names if I got the chance. Boy, it's been a long time since I've done one of these. I actually had to got to my lists at LadyBug Names to remember what my faves were for the more obscure letters. That was fun though. :)
Now you go ahead and do it. It is a bit hard to limit yourself to just one for each letter!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
- Jack Tristan - changed from Jack Michael Auguste. I like Tristan a lot but not sure I want it as a first name.
- Crispin - I liked Crispin Lee because Crispin is related to my mom's maiden name and Lee is my mom's middle name. I've also been thinking about Crispin Lucius or Crispin Evander but I can't quite decide.
- Titus - I had Titus Andrew but I think I want to change it, perhaps to Titus Roman.
- Cianan - I love this name's closeness to Ciaran (my fave) but I'm trying to decide between Cianan Matthew, Cianan Bryce or Cianan Stuart.
- Micah - I love Micah's closeness to Michael and I love J middle name with M first names. I've been considering Micah Jubal but I think I'll go with Micah Joel.
- Elias - trying to find a good middle name. I used to love Elias Henry but I'm not too sure. I've been thinking of Elias Griffin or Elias Matthew but they're not spectacular.
- Soren - I love this name but can't find just the right middle name. I've been considering Soren Finley, Soren Gunther and Soren Dominic.
- Tobias - I've been thinking of several various middle names: Tobias Clement, Tobias Daniel, Tobias Ewan and Tobias Einion. I think Tobias Ewan is very nice but not quite sure, I'd like a name of the same kind.
- Skander - I've liked this the first time I heard it on the actor Skandar Keynes who played Edmund in Narnia. I like Skander Edmund or Skander William but I'm also thinking about Skander Amadeus, Skander Dominic, Skander Thomas or Skander Willem.
- Ian - I love this but I'm trying to decide between Ian Thomas, Ian Theodore, Ian Tavish, or Ian Carmichael.
- Cillian - I like this but I'm not sure if I like Killian better or not. I guess Cillian is best. I've been considering a wide varriety of middle names including Cillian Alastair, Cillian Bruce, Cillian Rhys, Cillian Trace, Cillian Tadhg, and Cillian Finley.
- Griffin - Griffin Bennett or Griffin Bryce. I think I need more middle name options, I'm not liking this. Brody also needs some middle name options, perhaps Ronan.
I'm also trying to decide if I like Gareth Einion or Einion Gareth better.
These I've already decided on: